Instructions for attending offline Interviews
It is mandatory for all allotted candidates to attend the allocated pool. In case of non-attendance, you will be blacklisted or suspended from future events
- Those who fail to produce the allotment card at the venue will not be allowed to sit for the interviews. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the allotment card with them on the reporting day.
- Please note that you need to enter the Location via the main gate only.
- All attendees are required to carry the copy of candidate allotment card,.
- Entrance through the main gate is the only way to access the venue for the offline interviews..
- All attendees must carry enough copies of your resume. If you do not receive the allotment card one day before the reporting date, kindly contact us immediately.
- candidates must report at the registration desk on or before the reporting time
- Please ensure that you bring a valid form of identification with you to the event. This can include any government-issued ID such as a passport, driver's license, or national ID card.